PIZZA !! What inspired it all. All our dough is made with Imported Italian "OO" Flour, yeast, salt and water, Thats it !! All our sauce is made with tomatoes and spices, NO sugar!!
- Margherita - Topped with fresh mozzerella thin sliced Roma tomato and fresh local basil then kissed with olive oil. Simple and delicious
- Here Piggy Piggy Topped with sausage, ham and bacon. All the good stuff !!
- Reuben - Corned beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss and 1000- island sauce. Very tasty !!
- Buffalo Chicken - Fire grilled chicken, Buffalo sauce and blue cheese crumbles.
- Taco Pizza - Jalapenos, Roma's, Ground Beef and Taco sauce topped with shredded cheese and chopped lettuce.
- Sweet & Spicy Pork - House BBQ sauce, Pulled Pork, Pineapple and Jalapenos.
- Loaded Potato - Alfredo Sauce, Mashed Potato, Cheese, BACON And Red Onions. Sprinkled with scallions and served with a side of sour cream.
We also have the following toppings so you can build the pizza of your dreams
Baby Spinach Fresh Basil Sauerkraut Sun Dried Tomatoes Roasted Red PeppersPineapple Greek Olives Black Olives Jalepenis Banana Peppers Mushrooms Fresh Tomatos Green Peppers Onions $1.50
Hamburger Ham Italian Sausage Pepperoni Grilled Chicken Pulled Pork BBQ Pork, BACON, Meatballs, Corned Beef, Anchovies, Feta, Blue Cheese, Goat Cheese, Fresh Mozzarella $2.00
- Wood Fired Wings Ten Large Fresh wings crisped in our pizza oven. Choice of Buffalo, BBQ, Sweet Thai Chili or Naked $13
- Wood Fired Skins Topped with cheese, bermuda onion and BACON !! Finished in the pizza oven for that wood fire flavor $11
- Fried Pickles Served with wasabi aioli $7
- Wood Fired Nachos Tricolor nachos fresh cooked in house topped with onions, tomatos, black olives, jalepenos and cheese. $10 Ask for pulled pork, grilled chicken or fresh ground beef added in.
- Mozzarella Sticks with marinara sauce $10
All entree's served with choice of potato and vegetable of the day.
- 12 oz New York Strip Cooked over the wood coals, the flavor of this steak is amazing. Cut in house $18
- BBQ Pork Ribs low and slow is key with ribs and we don't rush them. Finished on the fire, these ribs are tender, juicy and fall off the bone. Half racks for $14 or full rack for $22
- Roasted Half Chicken Cooked low and slow then kissed with fire. Delicious $16
- 1/2 Lb Grilled Salmon Filet Fresh Atlantic Salmon fillet cooked gently over wood coals to a perfect medium. $17
Add side salad to any entree for $3
Balsamic, Blue Cheese, Ranch, 1000 Island, Italian
- 21 Taps House Salad - Seasonal mixed greens topped with tomatos, cucumber, sliced apples, red onion and goat cheese. $11
- Caesar Salad - Romaine tossed in creamy caesar dressing, parmesan cheese and garlic croutons $8
- Cobb Salad - Mixed greens, red onion, cherry tomatos, egg, blue cheese crumbles, avocado and BACON $12
Add Steak $7 | Salmon $8 | Grilled Chicken $5